What you can expect from the practice:
- You will be treated with respect by all Doctors, Nurses and staff.
- All personal and medical information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- We aim to treat your problems effectively and as quickly as possible. We would wish to involve you in your choice of treatments and provide a full explanation of these.
- We aim to offer access to with a GP within 48-hours, however if you wish to see a particular doctor, waiting times may be longer.
- You are allowed to see your medical records, but this is subject to limitations within the law.
What the practice expects from you:
- Please treat the Doctors, Nurses, staff and other patients with respect and politeness.
- Please cancel any appointments that you cannot attend.
- Please be punctual and arrive in time for your appointment.
- Remember that appointments are 10-minutes and that other patients are waiting. If you have a lot of problems either book a longer appointment or a further appointment.
- Please do not discuss other patients during your appointment.